Aloo Gobhi / Aloo Gobhi Ki Sabzi / How To Make Aloo Gobhi
Aloo gobhi ki sabzi is a very tasty and delicious dry curry. You can serve with Paratha or Poori or Dal-Rice. Aloo Gobi Ki Sabzi is a favorite North Indian side dish. It is a delicious combination of two favorite vegetables, Aloo or Potato and Gobhi or Cauliflower cooked together with delicious Indian spices.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Gobhi or Cauliflower – 2 cup
- Parboil Chopped Potato – 1 cup
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Paste – 1tbsp
- Cumin Paste – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Heat the oil in a pan on a medium flame and add cumin seeds.
- Fry for about 2 minutes, until they begin to splutter.
- Add the green chilli and fry for a further 1 or 2 min.
- Add the cauliflower florets and fry, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, coriander paste, cumin powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt, mix well.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes or until the vegetable are tender.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve with tomato and onion salad and pickle.