Aloo Palak Recipe / Aloo Palak ki Subzi Recipe / Dry Aloo Palak Recipe / Spinach Potato Curry
Aloo Palak Recipe is very healthy and delicious side dish. Aloo palak is a very easy to make and simple dry subzi recipe with a combination of cubed potatoes and chopped spinach cooked with Indian masala. It contains goodness of potato or aloo and healthiness of palak or spinach. Spinach has an extremely high nutritional value and rich in antioxidants. It is a good source of vitamins A, B2, C and K. It is spicy dish that tastes great with paratha or roti or dal-rice.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Spinach – 2 cup
- Chopped Potato – 1/2 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chillies – 1/2 tbsp
- Hing or Asafoetida – a pinch
- Chopped Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add hing, cumin seed, garlic and green chilli.
- Fry for 2-3 min.
- Add spinach or palak and potato, cover and cook for 8-10 min.
- Add dry mango powder and mix well.
- Fry for 4-5 min.
- Garnish with sliced onion and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot aloo palak with dal-roti or paratha.