Anjeer Mawa Barfi Recipe is a mouthwatering Indian Dessert Recipe. Paste of anjeer-figs cooked with mawa, garnished with nuts and then served cut into small squares.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Chopped Dried Anjeer-Figs (Soaked in water fir 3-4 hour) – 2 cup
- Grated Mawa – 1 cup
- Almond ( cut into halved) – 1/2 cup
- Pistachios ( cut into halved) – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 11/2 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Grated Coconut – 1/4 cup
- Wash and soaked anjeer in a water, keep aside for 20-25 min.
- Remove the extra water and keep aside.
- In a grinder, add soaked anjeer and make a puree.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on low flame, add anjeer puree, mawa and sugar, mix well.
- Stir constantly and fry it till a soft lump is formed.
- Add cardamom powder, almond and pistachios, mix well.
- Remove from the flame and pour in a well greased plate (if you want burfi).
- Smoothen the top level.
- Press the top level lightly and allow to cool in refrigerate about 1 hour.
- Cut into square or diamond shape.
- Alternately you can make ladoos.
- Serve it.
ANJEER MAWA BARFI RECIPE was last modified: November 11th, 2019 by