Arbi Pakora Recipe / Arbi Cutlet / Arbi Ball / Colocasia Balls Or Pakora
Arbi Pakora Recipe is very easy to make and crisp pakora recipe. Arbi ball is made by using boiled arbi, besan flour, rice flour, ginger-garlic paste, green chili, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, fennel seed and salt, then deep fry it. You can enjoy it during evening snacks with tea. It can also be taken as a starter or appetizer with green or coriander chutney.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Arbi (boiled and cut into cubes) – 21/2 cup
- Besan Flour – 3/4 cup
- Rice Flour – 2 tbsp
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Salt as per taste –
- Fennel Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- In a bowl, add boiled arbi, besan, rice flour, ginger-garlic paste, green chili, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, fennel seed and salt, mix well.
- Make a soft dough.
- Divided the dough into equal size ball.
- Heat the oil in a pan on a medium flame, place the arbi ball.
- Fry it till both sides turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot arbi ball with your any favorite chutney.