Bhindi Bhaji Recipe / Bhindi Sabzi Recipe / How To Make Bhindi Bhaji Recipe / Bhindi Ki Sabzi
Bhindi bhaji recipe is tasty and delicious Indian dry curry. Bhindi bhaji is made of bhindi or okra or lady finger, tomato, onion and Indian spices. It is a perfect Indian dry curry accompanied by some mango pickle, raita or salad. It is a favorite side dish with chapatis or paratha or poori or dal rice.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Bhindi or Lady finger or Okra – 2 cup
- Chopped Onion – 1 cup
- Green Chilli (cut into slit) – 2 nos.
- Salt as per taste –
- Garlic Paste – 1/4 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Cut the tip and bottom from the bhindi, but do not slice.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed, onion, garlic paste and green chilli.
- Cook for 3 or 4 min.
- Add coriander powder and mix well.
- Cook for 4-5 min.
- Add bhindi and then cook for 6 to 8 min or till bhindi gets soft.
- Garnish with tomato and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot bhindi bhaji with dal-rice or roti or paratha.