Bread Salad / Bread Salad With Tomatoes And Olives
Bread Salad With Tomatoes And Olives is a delicious, flavorful, colorful, healthy and diabetic friendly Salad Recipe. Bread Salad With Tomatoes And Olives is made of bread mixed with olive oil, tomato, white vinegar, garlic powder and tofu.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Wheat or Brown Bread – 1 cup
- Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
- Tomato (cut into diced) – 2 nos.
- White Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Garlic Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Black Pepper – as per taste
- Chopped Romaine Lettuce – 4 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Tofu (cut into cubes) – 1/4 cup
- Toast the bread and cut into small cubes.
- Transfer in to salad bowl.
- Add olive oil, tomato, white vinegar, garlic powder, black pepper and salt, mix well.
- Add the romaine lettuce and toss it.
- Garnish with tofu.
- Serve it.
BREAD SALAD WITH TOMATOES AND OLIVES was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by