Mix Cracks Salad / Cabbage And Yogurt Salad Recipe / Cabbage Salad
Cabbage And Yogurt Salad Recipe is a simple and healthy Salad Recipe. Cabbage And Yogurt Salad Recipe is made of cabbage, carrot and onions mixed with yogurt, peanut and walnut, garnish with radish and parsley.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – 11/2 cup
- Carrot (cut into lengthwise) – 1 nos.
- Finely Chopped Onion – 3-4 nos.
- Low Fat Yogurt – 1 cup
- Black Pepper as per taste –
- Salt as per taste –
- Radish (cut into lengthwise) – 1/4 cup
- Roasted Peanut – 1/3 cup
- Walnut – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Parsley – 4 tbsp
- In a bowl, add the cabbage, carrot and onions.
- Add the yogurt and mix well.
- Add salt and black pepper, toss well.
- Add walnut and peanut, mix well.
- Garnish with radishes and the parsley.
- Serve it chilled.
CABBAGE AND YOGURT SALAD RECIPE was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by