Corn Pakoras / Corn Fritters Recipe / How To Make Corn Pakoras / Sweet Corn Pakoda / Corn Pakodas
Corn pakoras is a great snack during raining days. Corn pakora is made by using mashed corn, red chili powder, gram flour, rice flour and spices, make small balls out of this mixture and then deep fry it. You can enjoy it during evening snacks with tea. It can also be taken as a starter or appetizer with green or coriander or tomato ketchup.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Corn Kernels (boil and mash) – 1 cup
- Water as needed –
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Gram Flour – 1/2 cup
- Rice Flour – 2 tbsp
- Oil for Deepfrying –
- Salt as per taste –
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- In a bowl, add mashed corn, little water, red chili powder, gram flour, rice flour, coriander powder, salt and garam masala, mix all.
- Make small balls out of this mixture and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, with the help of a spoon gently drop balls into the oil.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot corn pakora with tomato sauce.