Dalia Moong Dal Khichdi / Moong Dal With Dalia / How To Make Dalia Khichdi / Vegetable Dalia Khichdi
Dalia moong dal khichdi is not only tasty but nutritious and healthy Khichdi recipe. Dalia is less in calories and fat, full of taste, flavour and health. The khichdi is full of fiber, protein and wellness of broken wheat as well as moong dal. It is a very nice combinations of dalia and moong dal. You can be prepared at any time in lunch or dinner. The dalia and dal cooked together along with spices and garnish with coriander leaves. You can enjoy with desi ghee, raita, mango pickle and papad. You can also add vegetable such as cauliflower, pea, potato, carrot and other healthy vegetable.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Desi Ghee – 2-3 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped Tomato – 2 nos.
- Salt as per taste –
- Daliya – 1 cup
- Moong Dal – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Ginger – 1/4 tbsp
- Pea – 1/4 cup
- Gobhi (cut ioto medium pieces) – 1/4 cup
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Wash the moong dal and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a cooker on medium flame, add cumin seed, ginger and green chili.
- Fry for 2-3 min.
- Add turmeric powder, salt and onion.
- Fry it till onion turns little golden brown.
- Add tomato and cook for 3-4 min.
- Add gobhi and pea, mix well.
- Fry for 3-4 min.
- Add washed moong dal and daliya, mix well.
- Add 3 cups of water, then place it on the gas.
- Cover and cook it till dal get soft.
- Add garam masala and mix well.
- Cook for 2-3 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and pour the 1 tbsp of ghee on the top.
- Serve hot moong dal with curd and salad.