Fried Masala Idli Recipe / Fried Idli Recipe / Idli Fry Recipe
Fried masala idli recipe is an awesome lunch box recipe for kids and very easy to make. You can made either with fresh idlis or leftover idlis. You can serve as breakfast meal or evening snack. Fry the leftover or fresh idli with mustard seed, curry leaves, onion and green chili, fry it till turns little golden brown and garnish with coriander and lemon juice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Idlis – 8 nos.
- Cury Leaves – 10-11 nos.
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 big
- Mustard Seed – 1 tbsp
- Green Chili (cut into slit) – 2 nos.
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – as per taste
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add mustard seed, green chili and curry leaves.
- Fry for 2 min.
- Add salt and onion, fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add idli and fry it both side till turns little brown.
- Garnish with lemon juice.
- Serve hot fried idli with coconut chutney.