Green Chilli Garlic Chutney Recipe / Red Chilli Chutney Recipe
Green Chilli Garlic Chutney Recipe is is one spicy Chutney Recipe. It is made by red chili blending with onion, red chilli and garlic. It is reddish colour chutney. You can store for 4-5 days in a refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Onion – 1 cup
- Red Chili – 10 nos.
- Garlic Cloves – 3-4 nos.
- Hing – 1/4 tbsp
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Mustard Seed – 1/4 tbsp
- Urad Dal – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- In a grinder, add onion, red chili, garlic cloves and salt, make a fine paste.
- Heat the 1/2 cup of oil in a pan on medium flame, add mustard seeds and fry for 2-3 min.
- Now add urad dal and hing, fry it till turn becomes golden brown colour.
- Add grinded chutney into oil and mix well.
- Fry this chutney it till oil will separate from chutney.
- Transfer into serving bowl.
- Serve red chilly chutney with sandwiches.
GREEN CHILLI GARLIC CHUTNEY RECIPE was last modified: April 22nd, 2014 by