Green Fruit Smoothie Recipe / Fruit Smoothie With Spinach
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Banana – 1 nos.
- Chopped Strawberries – 4-5 nos.
- Chopped Blueberries – 4-5 nos.
- Chopped Peach (peel) – 1 small
- Chopped Spinach Leaves – 1 cup
- Soya Milk – 1/2 cup
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Honey or Diet Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Crushed Ice – 1/2 cup
- In a blender, add banana, strawberries, blueberries, peach, spinach leaves, soya milk, yogurt and sugar.
- Blend well till it becomes smooth.
- Pour in a glass and add crushed ice.
- Serve it chilled.
GREEN FRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPE was last modified: May 6th, 2014 by