How To Make Mawa At Home From Milk
In this post I teaches you how to make Mawa at home from milk. Mawa or Khoya is a very essential ingredient in Indian Sweets. Although the process of making mawa/khoya is very simple but it is time consuming. This is very easy to make and need only one ingredient – milk. Mawa is prepared by simmering full-fat milk in an iron frying pan for couple of hours over a medium flame
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
- Full Cream Milk – 1 liter
- Heat the deep bottomed pan on medium flame, pour the full cream milk.
- Let it come to a boil.
- Milk starts thickening after 10-15 min.
- Keep it boiling and stir occasionally.
- Cook it till when it is thick.
- Turn off the flame.
- Mawa is ready, keep it aside and allow to cool.
- Use it to make any sweet or store in it fridge.