How To Make Stuffed Paratha
Here, I am telling you How To Make Stuffed Paratha At Home. Stuffed Paratha taste much better than plain paratha. You can use different type of stuffing ingredient like as aloo, paneer, chana dal, matar, sugar, moong dal and other ingredients. Kids also like stuffed paratha. That is very easy to make lunch-box recipe.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Wheat Flour – 2 cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water as needed –
- In a bowl, add atta and oil, mix well so oil incorporates well with flour.
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency, as we are preparing for paratha/roti and keep aside covered for 15 minutes.
- Now divide the dough into equal portions and roll a portion of the dough into a circle.
- Place the 2 tbsp of stuffing in the centre of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal it tightly.
- Roll it again into a circle with a little flour.
- Cook on a pre-heated tawa, place the paratha.
- Spread oil on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
- Turn it and again pour oil on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till thry turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot stuffed paratha with any curry / raita / pickle