Instant Rabri recipe are easy to cook and delicious sweet recipe made from milk, bread and condensed milk, flavoured with cardamom powder. It is also lower in fat content. Many Indian Sweet Recipe like Gulab Jamun , Jalebi and Malpuas taste awesome when eaten topped with rabri.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Full Fat Milk – 3 cup
- Bread Slice – 2 no.
- Sugar – 1-2 tbsp
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder -1 tsp
- Pistachios or Almond – a few to garnish
- Remove the crusts of the bread slices and discard, keep aside.
- In a grinder, add bread slices and make bread crumbs, keep aside.
- Boil the milk on the medium flame in a heavy bottom pan.
- Now add the bread crumbs, sugar and condensed milk.
- Mix well and cook it for 8 to 10 min, while stirring continuously.
- Now add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Allow it to cool completely and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve chilled garnished with pista or almond.