Kalakand With Condensed Milk And Paneer Recipe / How To Make Kalakand Recipe / Paneer Kalakand Recipe / Kalakand Burfi Recipe
Kalakand with condensed milk and paneer recipe is a delicious and easy to make. It is made of paneer and condensed milk. Kalakand Burfi Recipe can be prepared on any occasion or on any festival. Paneer Kalakand Recipe is delicious Indian sweet recipe and can be stored for 10-15 days.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Skill Level: Medium
- Fresh Grated Paneer – 1 cup
- Chopped Pista – 1/4 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Green Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Ghee for greasing the pan
- In a heavy bottom pan, add fresh grated paneer and condensed milk, mix well using a spoon before turning on the flame (prevent sticking while cooking).
- Heat the mixture over low flame.
- Stir continuously and cook it till turns thicker or 5-6 min.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove from flame and pour in a well greased plate.
Shake it gently to evenly spread the mixture.
Level the mixture with a spatula.
Sprinkle dry fruits over it and gently press them with a spatula.
Let it cool down to room temperature.
Cover and place it in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set.
Remove it from the refrigerator.
Then cut it into desired shapes (round, square or diamond shape).
Serve and enjoy it.