Kesar Rabri / Kesar Rabri Recipe / Rabri Recipe / Kesar Rabdi Recipe
Kesar Rabri Recipe is made by using the full fat milk, which is to be thickened with the sugar, flavored with the cardamom powder and saffron strands and garnish with almond and pistachio. It is very delicious and tasty Indian Sweet. Serve chilled rabri with jalebi or malpua.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Full Cream Milk – 500 ml
- Condensed Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Crushed Saffron Strands – few, dissolved in 1 tblsp milk
- Cardamom Powder – A pinch
- Almonds and Pistachios (coarsely ground) – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat the milk in a big pan on low flame and boil it.
- Add condensed milk, sugar and cardamom powder, mix well.
- Add the saffron strands and cook it till the milk is reduced to 1/3rd.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachio.
- Serve hot or cold kesar rabri.