Masala Cashew Recipe / Masala Cashew / Masala Cashew Nuts Recipe / Cashew Nut Masala
Masala cashew recipe is a easy and quick Indian snacks recipe. Cashew is famous snack used in Indian cuisine as a paste or as a nuts. Deep fried cashew nuts coated with spicy masala. You can serve with tea or evening drinks. Cashew nuts are a delicious snack and have many health benefits. Cashew nut is packed with energy, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Whole Cashew Nut – 2 cup
- Coriander Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds – 3 tbsp
- Black Peppercorns – 10-12 nos.
- Fennel Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Clove – 1-2 nos.
- Dried Red Chilies – 3-4 nos.
- Salt as per taste
- Chaat Masala – 1 tbsp
- Black Salt or Kala Namak as per taste
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Desi Ghee (Clarified Butter) – 3 tbsp
- Heath the pan on medium flame for dry roast, add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black peppercorns, fennel seeds, clove and dried red chilies.
- Roast it till they gets nice fragrant.
- Keep aside and allow cool.
- In a grinder, add roasted spices and make a fine powder.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan for deep fry on medium flame, add kaju.
- Fry it till they turns till little golden brown.
- Drain and put into a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of the powdered spices, chaat masala, black salt and sugar, mix well.
- Allow to cool and you can store the remaining powdered spices for use later.
- Let it cool slightly and serve.