Masala Bhindi / Microwave Stuffed Bhindi Recipe
Microwave Stuffed Bhindi Recipe is healthy and less oil dry curry. It is made of bhindi, onion and few Indian spices. You can serve with hot chapatis-Indian flatbread or paratha-pan
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Bhindi – 10-12
- Onion (Sliced) – 1 nos. Medium
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chaat Masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Pepper as taste –
- Wash and wipe the bhindi, slit them lengthwise.
- In a bowl, add red chili powder, chaat masala, pepper, oil and salt, mix well.
- Mix powder stuff in bhindi.
- Put the oil in microwave safe bowl, add stuffed bhindi and onion, sprinkle 1 tbsp of water.
- Microwave covered on 100 % power for 5-6 min or till bhindi gets soft.
- Stir in between.
- Serve hot masala bhindi with roti/paratha.