Milk Halwa / Milk Halwa Recipe
Milk Halwa Recipe is a sweet dish prepared with milk and sugar, garnish with almond and raisins. It is also a popular sweet dish during Indian festivals. Milk halwa is a simple and mouth watering recipe. You can be easily prepared at home.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Milk – 2 Litr
- Desi Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Kaju – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 cup
- Lemon Salt – 1/4 tbsp
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in pan on medium flame, add kaju and raisin.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a heavy bottomed pan, boil the milk.
- While cooking, keep stirring continuously to avoid burning.
- Cook it till it reduces to three fourth of its consistency.
- Add sugar and lemon salt.
- Cook for 2-3 min.
- Cook further till the mixture becomes little thick.
- Garnish with fried kaju and raisins.
- Serve hot milk halwa.
MILK HALWA RECIPE was last modified: March 19th, 2014 by