Milk Kesari Recipe / Paal Kesari / Kesari Using Milk
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Sooji or Rava – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 11/2 cup
- Saffron – a pinch
- Cardamom Powder or Elachi – a pinch
- Deshi Ghee – 4 or 5 tbsp
- Heat the 1 tbsp of ghee in a pan on medium flame and add rawa.
- Roast it till it turns lightly golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat the milk in a pan on medium flame, when it start boiling, add roasted rawa to this mixture slowly by stirring continuously, cook it till for 8-10 min.
- Cover and cook it for 4-5 min.
- Let it cook in low flame till rawa is fully cooked and there is no water. Keep stirring in between.
- Add ghee and mix well, cook it for 5-8 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron strands, mix well.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and raisins.
- Serve hot or cold milk kesari.
MILK KESARI RECIPE was last modified: March 9th, 2015 by