Vegetable With Palak Curry / Mixed Vegetable With Palak
Mixed Vegetable With Palak is rich in Vitamin A, calcium, iron and protein. This is very healthy side dish. You can serve with roti or rice or paratha. Fried mix vegetable cooked with palak gravy and garnish with butter.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Spinach/Palak – 3 cup
- Gobhi (cut into medium pieces) – 1/2 cup
- Carrot (cut into medium pieces) – 1/4 cup
- Pea – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Tomato – 3 nos.
- Green Chili – 2-3 nos.
- Ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic – 6-7 nos.
- Onion – 2 nos.
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Hing – a pinch
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Cloves – 3 nos.
- Cinnamon – 1 inch
- Salt as per taste –
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Heat the 2 cup of water in a pan, add gobhi and little salt, cook for 6-7 min and remove the gobhi pieces from water.
- In a grinder, add onion, green chili, ginger and garlic, make a fine paste and keep aside.
- In a mortal and pistol, add black pepper, cloves and cinnamon, make a coarse powder.
- Cook the palak in a pressure cooker with salt and 2 cup of water.
- Cook it till the palak gets soft and allow to cool.
- In a grinder, add cooked palak and make a fine paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add boiled cauliflower, carrot, pea and capsicum, fry for 3-4 min.
- Add little salt and fry it till turns little golden brown, keep aside.
- Heat the 3 tbsp oil in a another pan, add hing and cumin seed, fry for 3 min.
- Add coarsely powder, turmeric powder and onion paste.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add tomato and coriander powder, cook for 4-5 min.
- Add palak paste, red chili powder, salt and garam masala, fry for 3-4 min.
- Add fried vegetables and mix well.
- Cook for 3-4 min.
- Serve hot mixed vegetable with palak with chapati or naan or rice.
MIXED VEGETABLE WITH PALAK was last modified: March 24th, 2014 by