Mushroom Cutlet Recipe / How to make Mushroom Cutlet / Mushroom Tikki Recipe / Mushroom Patties
Mushroom Cutlet Recipe are very tasty and delicious cutlet recipe. Mushroom Cutlet is a delicious North-Indian recipe. The main ingredients used to prepared this mouth-watering delicacy are mushrooms, potato, onion and spices. It is a perfect vegetarian snack and super easy to prepare. You can serve as starter or snack or party appetizer. Mushrooms are extremely beneficial in reducing cholesterol levels. It is very low in carbohydrates. You can enjoy it during evening snacks with tea. It can also be taken as a starter or as a tea time snack with green chutney or tamarind chutney or tomato chutney.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Skill Level: Medium
- Chopped Mushroom – 2 cups
- Boiled Big Potato – 1 nos.
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/4 cup
- Finely Chopped Garlic – 3 cloves
- Finely Chopped Green chilli – 1 nos.
- Finely Chopped Capsicum – 1/4 cup
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Egg – 1 nos.
- Finely Chopped Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil for frying
- For coating:—-
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup (for coating)
- In a bowl, add mushroom, onion, garlic, green chilli and capsicum .
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala, mix it well with your hands.
- Add mashed potatoes and salt, mix everything together until well combined.
- Add egg in to a bowl and slightly beat it, keep aside.
Dust it with flour and then dip in to the beaten egg.
Then coat the mushroom cutlets with breadcrumbs and repeat until all cutlet finished and keep each separately.
Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame and deep fry the cutlets.
- Place the cutlets on the hot oil and fry until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.