Paneer Pasanda Microwave / How To Make Paneer Pasanda / Microwave Paneer Pasanda Recipe
Paneer pasanda microwave is tasty and easy to make. Paneer Pasanada is a rich and aromatic paneer recipe cooked in flavors of garam masala, red chili powder and cumin seed. Paneer pasanda has a delightful taste. The green capsicum and tomato puree gives the Paneer Pasanda a divine taste. Here is an easy to cook microwave recipe of paneer pasanda.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Paneer (small cubes) – 1 cup
- Green Capsicum (cut into long, thin strips ) – 1 medium
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Tomato Puree – 2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tbsp
- A Pinch Sugar –
- Red Chili Powder – 3/4 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped for garnish) – 1-2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 3-4 min at 100 % power.
- Add the garlic paste and stir for 25-30 sec at 75% power.
- Add the tomato puree, salt, sugar, red chili powder and garam masala, mix well.
- Cook for 5-6 min at 75 % power.
- Add capsicum, mix well and cook for 5-6 min at 50 % power or till cooked.
- Add the paneer and mix well, cook for 5-6 min at 75 % power.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot paneer pasanda with roti or rice.