Quick Cashew Barfi Recipe is a delicious Indian dessert recipe. Cashew paste are cooked along with sugar and ghee. Flavour with cardamom powder. You can make this recipe during festivals or when you have someone coming home.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Skill Level: Medium
- Broken Cashew Or Kaju – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 1/2 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- In a grinder, add cashew and make a fine powder, keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in non-stick pan on medium flame, add the sugar and 1/4 cup of water.
- Cook it for 3-4 min, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cashew powder and mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame for 2-4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Pour it into a greased plate.
- Spread it evenly and smooth out surface.
- Then cut it into desired shapes (round, square or diamond shape).
- Cool and keep aside for 30 min.
- Store in an airtight container.
QUICK CASHEW BARFI RECIPE was last modified: June 11th, 2019 by