Quick Paneer Makhanwala Recipe / Paneer Butter Masala / How To Make Paneer Makhanwala
Quick Paneer Makhanwala Recipe is extremely quick but yet very tasty paneer recipe. In this recipe, paneer cubes are cooked with butter and Indian spices. Paneer butter masala is one of the most popular paneer recipes in Indian curries. You can serve with tandoori roti or naan and paneer kulcha or with steamed rice. It is very easy, delicious and quick recipe so bachelor’s can also make this delicious paneer recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Paneer (cut into cubes) – 2 cup
- Fresh Cream or Malai – 1 cup
- Tomato Puree – 1 cup
- Butter or Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves or Methi Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Green chilli or Hari mirch (cut into slit) – 2 or 3 nos.
- Salt as per taste
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1-2 tbsp
- Heat the oil or butter in a pan on medium flame, add green chillies, tomato puree, kasuri methi and red chilli powder, mix well.
- Fry for 2-3 min.
- Add cream and garam masala, mix well.
- Cook further for 2-3 min again.
- Add paneer cubes and cook for a min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot paneer makhanwala with roti or naan or steam rice.