Sooji Halwa / Sooji Ka Halwa Recipe / Rava Kesari Recipe / Kesari Bath Recipe
Sooji Ka Halwa Recipe is easy to make and so delicious. Roasted sooji cooked with milk, flavored with cardamom powder and garnish with almond, kaju and raisins. It is also called Sooji Ka Halwa / Semolina Pudding / Sooji Halwa.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Rawa/Sooji/Semolina – 1/2 cup
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 21/2 cup
- Nuts (Chopped kaju and almond, Raisins) – 3-4 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Almond-Badam – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Kaju-Cashew Nut – 2 tbsp
- Raisins-Kishmish – 2 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a pan on low flame, add rawa.
- Fry it till turns little golden color and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add almond, kaju and kishmish.
- Fry it till turns little brown and keep aside.
- Boil the milk in a pan, when it starts boiling, add sugar and mix well.
- Add roasted rawa.
- Cook it till milk gets absorbed in rawa.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Cook it for 4 to 5 min.
- Garnish with almond, kaju and raisins.
- Serve hot rawa halwa.
SOOJI KA HALWA RECIPE was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by