Soya Chunks With Gawar Beans Curry / Gawar Phali Recipe / Soya Chunks Fry
Soya chunks with gawar beans curry is made of soya chunks, gawar beans, onion, dry red chili and other spices. It is delicious and healthy dry curry. You can serve with paratha or roti or dal-rice. Soya Chunks is rich in protein. Gawar Beans is also called gwar phali or cluster beans. This bean is low in calories and healthy.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Soya Chunks (soaked in a warm water for 15 min and cut into 2 pieces) – 1 cup
- Chopped Gawar Beans – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Crushed Dry Red Chili – 2-3 nos.
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed and dry red chili, fry for a min.
- Add onion and fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, tomato and gawar beans, mix well.
- Cover and cook it till beans gets soft.
- Add soya chunks and 1 cup of water, mix well.
- Cover and cook it till becomes thick.
- Add coriander powder, garam masala and red chili powder, mix well.
- Fry for 4-5 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot soya chunks with gawar beans with rice or paratha or roti.