Khatti Meethi Shakarkandi / Spicy Shakarkandi Recipe
Spicy Shakarkandi Recipe is made by using shakarkandi, green chilies, cumin seed and coriander leaves. Spicy Shakarkandi Recipe is a spicy and tasty chaat recipe. You can eat in navratri fast or as a snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Shakarkandi (Peel, boil and small cubes) – 3 or 4 nos.
- Rock Salt as per taste –
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 3 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 nos.
- Finally Chopped Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan over moderate heat, add cumin seed and green chilies, saute.
- Add sweet potato pieces and salt.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown and little crispy on both side.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot Khatti Meethi Shakarkandi with kuttu or singhada poori or as snacks.
SPICY SHAKARKANDI RECIPE was last modified: April 3rd, 2014 by