Stuffed Vegetable Recipe / Stuffed Vegetable Recipes Easy
Stuffed Vegetable Recipe is very spicy, different and special in taste. In this recipe you can use any vegetable for stuffing. This is a very tasty and delicious side dish with roti or dal-rice or paratha. These vegetable are stuffed with paste of garlic, methi seed, cumin seed, dry mango powder or lemon juice and spices.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Small Brinjal (cut into sliced quartered like a flower) – 2 nos.
- Parwal (cut into slit ) – 2 nos.
- Lady Finger (cut into slit ) – 5-6 nos.
- Baby Potato (cut into sliced quartered like a flower) – 3-4 nos.
- Baby Tomato (cut into sliced quartered like a flower) – 2 nos.
- Garlic – 6-7 nos. cloves
- Methi/Fenugreek Seed – a pinch
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Hing – a pinch
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying –
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp
- For Stuffing:—
- In a grinder, add garlic, methi seed, cumin seed, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, red chili powder, hing and salt, make a fine paste and keep aside.
- Transfer into bowl and add lemon juice, mix well.
- Divide the stuffing mixture equally between the vegetable.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan on medium flame, add the stuffed vegetables and 1 cup of water.
- Cook it till all the masala gets blended well with the vegetables.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot stuffed mix vegetable with roti/paratha.