Sukhi Arbi Recipe / Sukhi Arbi Ki Sabzi / How To Make Sukhi Arbi
Arbi is known as Taro root in English and as Arvi or Ghuiyan in Northern part of India. Stir-Fry Arbi is mildly spiced up with a light and crunchy taste of Indian spices and makes a great side dish. Sukhi arbi ki sabzi is one of the best option for eating during fasting days. You can serve Sukhi Arbi Recipe with Chapati or poori or paratha or as an appetizer or as a side dish with rice and dal.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Boiled Sweet Potato or Arbi (cut into cubes) – 6-7 nos.
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chillies – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed, green chili and red chili powder, mix it well.
- Now add boiled arbi and fry the arbi for 5-6 min.
- When the arbi are half fry add the salt and mango powder, mix well.
- Fry it till arbi becomes little crispy and golden brown turn.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot sukhi arbi recipe with chapati or poori or paratha or as an appetizer or as a side dish with rice and dal.