Sweet Corn Chaat Recipe / Sweet Corn Masala Chaat Recipe / How To Make Corn Chaat
Sweet corn chaat recipe is a very simple, healthy and flavorful recipe which can be needs very less ingredients. Sweet corn chaat recipe is an easy snack which you can prepare quickly. Boiled corn are tossed with onion, green chili, lemon juice, coriander leaves, mint leaves, red chili powder and chaat masala, makes a flavorful evening snack dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Corn kernels – 11/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 2 nos.
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 3-4 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Mint Leaves – 1-2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Chaat Masala – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Wash the corn kernals and keep aside.
- Boil in a pressure cooker the corn kernals with little salt and water.
- Cook it till corns gets soft.
- Drain the extra water and keep aside, allow to cool.
- In a bowl, boiled corn, onion, green chili, lemon juice, mint leaves, red chili powder, salt and chaat masala.
- Check the taste and if want add more salt or chaat masala or lemon juice.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve sweet corn chaat immediately.