Tinday Ki Sabzi Recipe / How To Cook Tinda Sabzi / Tinda Masala Recipes /
Tinday Ki Tarkari
Tinday ki sabzi recipe is a delicious Indian dry dish. You can be quickly made with tinda and fresh Indian spices. Tinda is also called as tinday, Indian round gourd, apple gourd or Indian Baby Pumpkin. Tinday masala is very easy to prepare and is very tasty side dish in summers in Indian homes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Tinday (peel and cut into sliced) – 2 cup
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Chopped Tomato – 1-2 nos.
- Chopped Green Chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Heat the oil in a kadai on medium flame, add cumin seeds and green chili.
- Fry for 2-3 min.
- Now add tinda, turmeric powder, salt and red chili powder, mix well.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 min or till half done.
- Now add the tomato and mix well.
- Stir occasionally and cook again for 3-4 min.
- Cook it till tinda gets soft then add dry mango powder and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot tinda curry with roti or paratha