Tofu Mutter / Tofu Green Peas Curry / Tofu Green Peas Masala
Tofu mutter is another healthy and tasty curry recipe. Tofu mutter is a made of tomato sauce, tofu, green pea, onion, green chili, ginger-garlic paste and Indian spices. You can enjoy with rice or roti or paratha.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Tofu (cut into cubes) – 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 nos. Medium
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 nos.
- Cumin Seed – 1/2 tbsp
- Bay Leaf (tej patta) – 2 nos.
- Garlic-Ginger Paste (1:1) – 2 tbsp
- Tomato Puree – 1 cup
- Garam Masala – 2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 2 tbsp
- Pea (Mutter) – 1 cup
- Heavy whipping cream (Malai) – 1/4 cup
- Oil for frying –
- Salt as per taste –
- Water as needed –
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat and add cumin seeds and bay leaf, fry for 2-3 min.
- Add onion, ginger and garlic paste and mix well.
- Fry it till mixture turns little golden brown and stir in between.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, garam masala and red chili powder, mix well.
- Cook till oil separates from sides and stir continuously.
- Add green peas and water, mix well.
- Cover the pan and cook it till peas gets soft.
- Add heavy cream and tofu, mix well.
- Cook it till for 3-4 minutes or gravy is thick.
- Serve hot tofu with green pea with roti/rice/paratha.
TOFU MUTTER was last modified: March 21st, 2014 by