Tulsi chai recipe is unique with anti stress and immune supportive. Tulsi as we all know is a perfect remedy for sore throat and seasonal allergies. Tulsi tea provide relief from the common cold, cough and other respiratory issues.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Milk – 11/2 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Tea Leaves – 11/2 tsp
- Tulsi Leaves – 8-10 (or 1 tsp dried leaves)
- Ginger – 1/2 ” piece
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- In a mortal and pestle, add ginger and tulsi, crush it.
- Heat the 1 cup of water in the pan on the medium flame, add crushed leaves and ginger.
- Bring to a boil it.
- Add tea leaves and boil again.
- Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes for all the flavours to seep into the water.
- Add milk and sugar at this stage.
- When it starts to boil then reduce the flame boil it for 2-3 min.
- Switch off when you get the desired colour of the tea.
- Strain using a tea strainer into 2 cups.
- Serve hot tea with pakora or mathri.
Tulsi Chai Recipe was last modified: July 16th, 2019 by