Turi Bhaji Recipe / Ridge Gourd curry / How To Make Turai Bhaji
Turi or Torai Bhaji Recipe is spicy side dish in a Sindhi everyday meal. A quick and delicious way to make turi bhaji. The turi are cooked together with a few spices. The dish is very simple to make and can be served with roti or paratha.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Turi (chopped and peel) – 2 cup
- Chopped Onion – 2 nos.
- Chopped Tomato – 2 nos.
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilli – 1 or 2 nos.
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 2 or 3 tbsp
Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in kadhi on medium flame, add onions and green chilies.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown.
- Add turi, turmeric powder and salt, mix well.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 min.
- Now add tomatoes and cook it till they turns soft.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot turi bhaji with roti and paratha.
TURI BHAJI RECIPE was last modified: February 5th, 2015 by