Rajasthani Keema Mutter / Veg Keema Matar Recipe / Soya Kheema Matar / Keema Matar Recipes
Veg Keema Matar Recipe is made by using paneer or soya chunks, pea, curd, onion, ginger-garlic paste and spices. Paneer and green peas make for a good combination. Kheema is traditionally made of minced meat. It is a very popular Mughlai dish. This is the veg version of it.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Chopped Onion – 2 medium
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Coriander Powder – 3 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Salt as per taste –
- Grated Paneer/Soya Chunks (wash and soak in warm water for 15 min) – 1 cup
- Pea – 1/2 cup
- Water as needed –
- In a bowl, add coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and curd, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add ginger-garlic paste and onion.
- Fry it till turns little golden brown.
- Add garam masala and curd mixture, mix well.
- Cook it for 3-4 min.
- Add paneer/soya chunk, pea, little water and mix it well with the masala in the pan.
- Cover and cook it till water evaporates (you can add more water if you need more curry).
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot keema matar with chapatti or naan.