Vegetable And Egg Fried Rice Recipe / How To Make Vegetable And Egg Fried Rice
Vegetable and Egg Fried Rice Recipe is a quick and easy from Left over Rice. Fried rice is an easy to make and delicious rice based dish. It is a quick stir fry of vegetable or egg with cooked rice. You can use any of your favorite fresh vegetables like peas, cabbage, corn, mushroom, carrot, beans and spring onion. It is often eaten by itself or as an accompaniment to another dish. There are so many ways a fried rice can be made.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Leftover rice chilled or Basmati or any long grain rice – 23/4 cup
- Finely Chopped Garlic – 4 or 5 cloves
- Finely Chopped ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 1/2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped carrot – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Beans – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped spring onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Celery – 2-3 tbsp
- Vegetable Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Soy Sauce – 1-2 tbsp
- Egg – 3
- Black Pepper Powder – a pinch
- In a bowl, add eggs, little salt and beat well, then keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add garlic, ginger and green chili in to it.
- Fry it for few seconds.
- Then add carrot in to it and saute well for few seconds.
- Add beans, little salt and fry it for few more seconds.
- Once the vegetables almost cooked add spring onion and celery.
- Cook it for 2-3 min and make sure the vegetables are just cooked not over cooked and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add the beaten egg and scramble it.
- Then mix the scrambled egg with vegetables and keep aside, allow to cool.
- Heat the oil in a big pan on high flame, add rice and egg vegetable mix and mix well.
Add soy sauce, mix well and fry the rice well.
Then add little black pepper powder and toss again.
Switch off the stove.
- Serve hot vegetable and egg fried rice with any of your favorite side dish.