Vegetable Manchurian / Vegetable Manchurian Gravy / Mixed Vegetable Manchurian / How To Make Veg Manchurian Recipe
Vegetable manchurian is a delicious chinese vegetarian machurian. Vegetable Manchurian is made of capsicum, carrot, cabbage and green onion. Make vegetable ball with capsicum, cabbage, carrot, green onion, salt, black pepper, maida and corn flour. Then deep fry it till they turns little golden brown. These vegetable ball dip in manchurian sauce. Manchurian can be served as a starter with tomato ketchup or gravy manchurian with plain rice.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
For Making Batter:—–
- Roughly Chopped Capsicum – 1 medium
- Roughly Chopped Carrot – 1 medium
- Roughly Chopped Cabbage – 5 cup
- Roughly Chopped Green Onion – 3 or 4 nos.
- Maida (Fine flour) – 3-4 tbsp
- Cornflour (For Manchurian ball) – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 tbsp or as a taste
For Manchurian Sauce:—-
- Finely Chopped Green Chili – 4-5 nos.
- Finely Chopped Garlic – 5-6 nos.
- Finely Chopped Ginger – 1 inch
- Finely Chopped Green Onion – 1 nos.
- Cornflour (For Sauce) – 3 tbsp
- Green Capsicum (diced) – 1/4 cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1 medium
- Soy Sauce – 11/2 tbsp
- Green chili sauce – 1/2 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Finely Chopped Spring Onion – 1 tbsp
- For making vegetable balls:—- Take chopped veggie mixture (cabbage, green onion, carrot and capsicum) into muslin cloth and squeeze out all the water.
- In a large bowl, add veggie mixture, salt, black pepper, maida and corn flour and mix well.
- Make small balls and press it tightly and then shape into ball.
- Heat the oil in a pan for deep frying on medium heat, add veggie ball.
- Fry it till they turns little golden brown.
- Remove them on paper towel lined dish.
- For making Manchurian sauce:— In a bowl, add corn flour and water mix, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add ginger, garlic, green onion and green chilies.
- Fry for 2-3 min.
- Add capsicum and onion, fry for 4-5 min.
- Add soya sauce, tomato ketchup, chili sauce and salt, mix well.
- Stir corn flour mixture and then add it to sauce.
- Let it cook for few minutes or till it thickens.
- Add vinegar and water, mix well.
- If you want gravy, add 11/2 cup or dry, add 1/2 cup of water.
- Add fried manchurian balls, garnish with green onions
- Serve hot vegetable manchurian with rice or as starter with tomato ketchup.