Aloo Mutter Ki Sabzi / Aloo Matar Gravy Recipe / Aloo Matar Curry Recipe / How To Make Aloo Mutter
Aloo mutter ki sabzi is a North Indian Dish. A quick and delicious way to make the all time favourite aloo mutter. The potato and peas are cooked together with a few spices. The dish is very simple to make and can be served with rice, naan, paratha or poori.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Potato – 3-4 nos.
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Peas – 1/2 cup
- Curd – 1/2 cup
Green Chilli – 1 or 2 nos.
Onion – 1 nos.
Finely Chopped Tomatoes – 1/2 cup
Ginger – 1 inch
Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1/4 tbsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 tbsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Boil the potatoes and peas and cut the potatoes into big pieces.
- In a grinder, add onions, green chilli, ginger with little water to fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in pan on medium flame, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fry it till they pop up.
- Add the onion paste and fry it till onion gets little golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well.
- Add the boiled potatoes, peas and 1 cup of water.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 min.
- Add the beaten curd and cook it till a thick gravy is formed.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot aloo mutter ki sabzi with parathas.