Amla Ki Chutney / Amla Chutney Recipe / Indian Gooseberry Chutney
Amla Ki Chutney is very easy and delicious chutney. It is made by amla blending with green chili and ginger. It is greenish colour chutney. You can store for 2-3 days in a refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
- Chopped Green Chili – 1-2 nos.
- Chopped Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Salt as per taste –
- Chopped Amla – 1/2 cup
- Chop the amla into small pieces and remove the seed.
- In a grinder, add green chili, amla, coriander leaves, salt and ginger, make a fine paste.
- Transfer into serving bowl.
- Serve amla ki chutney with paratha.
AMLA KI CHUTNEY was last modified: September 22nd, 2014 by