Apple Halwa / Apple Ka Halwa Recipe / Apple Pudding Recipe / Saib Ka Halwa Recipe
Apple Ka Halwa Recipe is a popular Indian Dessert. Apple halwa is a fruit flavored mouth watering, tasty, delicious and healthy Indian dessert dish. Grated Apple cooked with milk and kaju powder, flavored with cardamom powder and garnish with kaju and almond.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Apples – 3 nos.
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Ghee – 3 tbsp
- Kaju coarsely powdered – 2 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped kaju and almond (for garnish) – 2-3 tbsp
- Wash and peel the apples, grate them and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame, add apple.
- Fry it till all the water gets evaporated.
- Add sugar and cashew powder, mix well.
- Cook it till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Cook it for 3-4 min.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Garnish with kaju and almond.
- Serve hot apple halwa.