Raw Mango Chutney Recipe / Apple Mango Chutney Recipe
Apple Mango Chutney Recipe is very tangy and tasty is taste. It is very healthy raw mango and apple dip. Apple Mango Chutney Recipe is made by raw mango, apple, red chili powder, cloves, ginger, cardamom powder and dry fruits. You can store for 1 week in a refrigerator. You can serve with plain paratha or bread.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Raw Mango (peel and cut into slices) – 1 cup
- Apple (peel and cut into slice) – 1 cup
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Garlic Cloves – 4-5 nos.
- Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Raisins – 3-4 tbsp
- Chopped Almond – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat the water in a pan on medium flame, add mango, ginger, garlic and apples.
- Cook it till tender and the water is absorbed.
- Add almonds, red chili powder, cardamoms and raisins.
- Cook it till gets little thick.
- Allow to cool and pour into jar.
- Serve apple mango chutney with bread slices.