Arbi Ki Tikki Recipe / Arvi Ki Tikki Recipes / Arbi Ke Kabab / Arbi Patties
Arbi Ki Tikki Recipe is made of arbi, maida, onion, coriander leaves, green chili and spices. Arbi ki tikki recipe can be taken as starter or appetizer and snacks. You can enjoy with mint-coriander chutney and sweet tamarind dates chutney.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Arbi (peel and grated) – 5 nos.
- Baking Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Maida – 4 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely Chopped Coriandr Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chili – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- In a big bowl, add grated arbi, onion, maida, baking powder, coriander leaves, green chili, salt, turmeric powder and red chili powder, mix well.
- Stir it till gets fluffy arbi mixture and divided mixture into 5-6 equal portion and shape into tikkis.
- Heat the oil in pan on medium flame for deep frying, slide the arbi tikkis carefully.
- Fry it till both side turns little golden brown.
- You also do shallow fry in tawa (if do not want more oil).
- Serve hot arbi tikkis with tomato chutney.
ARBI KI TIKKI RECIPE was last modified: April 1st, 2014 by