Baby Spinach Salad Garlic / Garlic Spinach Salad Dressing Recipe
Baby Spinach Salad Garlic is made of baby spinach mixed with garlic cloves, olive oil and salt. We can also mix various vegetable to make them more nutritious and healthy. Spinach is a wonderful green leafy vegetable. Spinach is packed with vital nutrients such as iron and beta-carotene. It is a good source of fiber.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Baby Spinach (wash and dried) – 2 cup
- Garlic Cloves – 4-5 nos.
- Olive Oil – 1-2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Fresh Grated Nutmeg – 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add garlic.
- Fry it till garlic turns little golden brown.
- Add spinach and fry for 3-4 min.
- Mix well to coat the spinach with oil-garlic.
- Add salt and nutmeg, mix well.
- Pour into serving plate.
- Serve it.