Boondi Ka Raita Recipe / Boondi Ka Rayta / Boondi Raita Recipe
Boondi ka raita recipe is another tasty and delicious raita recipe. Boondi raita is made of curd, boondi, red chili powder and roasted cumin seed. Garnish with coriander leaves. You can serve with dal – rice or paratha or poori.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Plain Curd or Dahi – 2 cup
- Boondi – 1/2 cup
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Sugar – a pinch
- In a big bowl, add curd and stir the curd with the help of hand mixer or mathani.
- After that add salt, roasted cumin powder and sugar, mix it well.
- Add the boondi and mix it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve cold boondi raita with roti or dal-rice or poori.
BOONDI KA RAITA RECIPE was last modified: February 6th, 2015 by