Coconut Barfi Recipe is a very delicious and mouthwatering Indian Dessert Recipe. Coconut barfi recipe is made with grated coconut and mawa, flavored with cardamom powder and garnished with kaju, badam and raisins.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Grated Coconut – 11/2 cup
- Mawa – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Chopped Kaju and Badam – 2 tbsp
- Raisins – 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Desi Ghee ( clarified butter) – 2 tbsp
- Heat the ghee in a pan on a medium flame, add grated coconut.
- Fry it for 10 -11 min.
- When coconut gets cooked, add sugar, mix well and keep stir continuously.
- Cook it till mixture becomes thick.
- Add khoya and cardamom powder, mix well.
- Cook it till mixture become little thick.
- Remove from flame and pour in a well greased plate.
- Smoothen the top level and garnish with raisins and kaju.
- Press the top level lightly and allow to cool.
- Cut into square or diamond shape.
COCONUT BARFI RECIPE was last modified: October 25th, 2019 by