Coriander Leaves Chutney Recipe / Coriander Coconut Chutney
Coriander coconut chutney or Cilantro Chutney or Coriander Coconut Chutney Recipe or Dhania ki Chatni goes well with idli, dosa, bonda, pongal, paratha, kachori or tiffin items. Coriander Coconut Chutney is a refreshing and simple to make chutney. It is made by coriander leaves blending with green chili, coconut and lemon juice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
- Chopped Green Chili – 2-3 nos.
- Grated Coconut – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- In a grinder, add coriander leaves, green chili, coconut, roasted chickpeas and salt.
- Make a fine paste.
- Transfer the chutney into a bowl and add lemon juice, mix well.
- Serve coriander leaves chutney with sandwiches or paratha.