Cucumber With Cream Salad / Cucumber With Sour Cream Salad Recipe / Cold Cucumber Salad Recipe
Cucumber With Sour Cream Salad Recipe is fresh and healthy Recipe. In Cucumber With Sour Cream Salad Recipe, cucumber and onion marinated in white vinegar and sour cream, flavour with mint leaves. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cucumber (peel and cut into thin slices) – 1 cup
- Onion (cut into thin slices) – 1/2 cup
- Fat Free Sour Cream – 4 tbsp
- White Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Ground Pepper – 1/4 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Fresh Mint Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- In a bowl, add cucumber and onion, season with salt and pepper.
- Leave to rest for 20 min.
- In a another bowl, add sour cream, vinegar, salt, mint leaves and pepper, mix well.
- Sour cream mixture add into cucumber, mix together.
- Place in a freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve it chill.
CUCUMBER WITH SOUR CREAM SALAD RECIPE was last modified: April 21st, 2014 by