Drumstick Potatoes Recipe / Spicy Potato And Drumstick Vegetable / Potato Drumstick Recipes / Drumstick & Potato Curry
Drumstick Potatoes Recipe is a traditional Bengali and Andhra curry. It is a combination of potatoes and drumstick. Drumstick Potatoes Recipe is made of potato, beans, drumstick and brinjal, cooked with panch phoran. You can serve with roti or plain rice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Skill Level: Easy
- Drum Stick (cut into 2 inch pieces) – 3-4 nos.
- Potato (cut into long pieces) – 2-3 medium
- Beans (cut into long pieces) – 4-5 nos.
- Half Brinjal/Eggplant (optional) – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Panch Phoran (mustard seeed, cumin seed, sauf, methi and kalonji) -11/2 tbsp
- Mustard Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan on medium flame, add panch phoron and fry for 1-2 min.
- Add potato and fry for 3-4 min.
- Add beans, drumstick and brinjal, fry for 6-7 min.
- Add salt, turmeric powder , red chili powder and 1-2 cups of water.
- Cover and cook for 5-6 min or till the curry becomes little thick.
- Serve hot drumstick with potato curry with rice/roti.